Personal development is about understanding how our mind works, consciously controlling our thoughts and having good patterns. Developing an awareness of how our mind works can improve any and all aspects of our lives as well as our interactions with family and friends. Remember, you can either be happy, or unhappy. Choose happy.
- Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
- Leave everything better than you found it.
- Let someone know they’re appreciated.
- Compliment three people everyday.
- Be kinder than you have to be.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Live beneath your means.
- Be the first to say “Hello.”
- Stop rushing past life
- Keep your promises.
- Watch a sunrise.
- Let go!