TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course (Level 2)
TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course (Level 2): This course takes your TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise education to the next level. You’ll learn how to incorporate TRX Suspension Training bodyweight exercise into the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal diseases or disabilities. Ideal for post-rehab specialist, athletic trainers, personal trainers and fitness professionals who work with individuals or small groups in the clinic, at the gym, or on the field as part of a therapeutic, post-rehabilitation, or injury prevention program.
- Competently demonstrate and teach back TRX Sports Medicine exercises and modifications
- Learn treatments for common injuries through case scenario formats
- Provide therapeutic and preventative exercise applications for common musculoskeletal injuries
- Correctly set up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer™
ISSA 7.0, NASM 0.7, NSCA 0.8, NATA 7.0 and ACE 0.8
As a Level 2 course, it requires that you have taken a TRX Suspension Training Course (STC) or a TRX Group Suspension Training Course (GSTC) previously or be a licensed healthcare professional (ATC, DC, PT,OT, MD, PTA). The Pre-Course Prep Work must be completed prior to attending the course, for the licensed healthcare professional who have not taken the Level 1 STC or GSTC. The Prep Work will be sent via email after registration is completed.
- March 24, 2013 (SMSTC) 9:00am-5:00pm
- June 23, 2013 (SMSTC) 9:00am-5:00pm
- September 22, 2013 (SMSTC) 9:00am-5:00pm