With Al Kavadlo and Danny Kavadlo
Learn how to design challenging, yet appropriate calisthenics programs for all your clients. The Kavadlo brothers will teach you how to progress or regress an exercise to suit any individual’s needs. This limited group workshop is your chance to train with Al and Danny in an intimate setting with lots of personal attention. Space is limited so sign up today!
Here are just some of the topics this workshop will cover:
- Mechanics of proper Push-ups: Learn different variations including clapping and one-arm push-ups.
- Squats and One Leg Squats: Learn the biggest mistakes most trainers make when teaching squats and how to avoid them.
- Back Bridges: Learn how to progress from a beginner’s bridge to a full back bridge and beyond.
- Frog Stands and Elbow Levers: Two of the core moves upon which all hand balancing skills are built.
- Pull-ups and Muscle-ups: The masters of the the muscle-up will help you cross the threshold into the muscle-up kingdom. Not ready for muscle-ups? Not to worry. The Kavadlo brothers will also cover basic and advanced pull-up techniques.
*This workshop is designed to teach proper calisthenic technique, from the basics to the more advanced. Even if you can’t do a one-legged squat, the Kavadlo brothers will teach you how to use different tools to help assist and progress into more challenging exercise moves.
DATE: Sunday, March 27, 2016
WHERE: 6 St. Marks, 2nd floor
TIME: 12:00 – 5:00pm
COST: $449 if registered before February 5th, $499 if registered after February 5th
Click Here to Register
Al and Danny Kavadlo are two of the world’s leading experts in bodyweight strength training and calisthenics. The Kavadlo brothers have been featured in The New York Times and regularly appear on Bodybuilding.com and in the pages of TRAIN magazine. Al and Danny travel the world helping hundreds of fitness professionals hone their calisthenics skills. They have authored five books between the two of them, including Stretching Your Boundaries, Pushing The Limits, and Everybody Needs Training.
Project categories: Certifications and Workshops