We are excited to welcome you back to our Nimble 12th Street studio!
Please contact our Studio Manager, Celene Lucas, with any questions:
- We are asking that anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feeling ill to reschedule their appointments.
- Everyone entering the studio is required to take a health screening upon entering the studio.
- We ask that all trainers and clients wash their hands before and after every session.
- Masks are required to enter and must be worn at all times. If you have forgotten your mask, please stop by the Front Desk for a mask.
- Also, we encourage everyone to practice good hygiene by:
Remembering to not touch your hands to your face to lower the risk of transmission.
Cover your cough with your inner elbow.
Cover your sneezes and throw away any used tissues.
- You will be required to stay within the slot on the floor you have booked for your session. TRAINERS: Please gather all equipment you will need at the beginning of your session, keep with you during the session and sanitize afterward.
- Please maintain a 6ft distance during your sessions and while using any areas of the studio.
- Please book your sessions 24 hrs. in advance. This is important information for us to know so we can be certain we are maintaining our capacity requirements.NO WALK-INS PLEASE
- We are disinfecting all equipment on an hourly basis and require trainers and clients to wipe down any equipment or mats used as well. Please hang mats to dry.
- There will be sanitizing stations throughout the studio; please use for your hands and equipment.
- Please dispose of any cups or tissues in provided trash receptacles.
- All meals must be eaten outside of the studio. All personal clothing and items must be taken with you at the end of your session.
AIR FILTRATION: In addition to the outlined protocols above, we have placed H13 medical grade true HEPA filter systems throughout the facility and an 80″ industrial ceiling fan with UV light sanitation for the main studio floor. This will help to both sanitize and circulate our air for better purification.
Feel free to let our Front Desk Team know if you see anything that needs attending or if you have any questions or concerns.
The Nimble Team