Led by Al Kavadlo and Danny Kavadlo
The SCC (Strength Calisthenics Certification) is a ground-breaking one-day, entry-level bodyweight training certification. In the SCC, the huge curriculum is field-stripped to a core of essential bodyweight techniques, including:
- Mechanics of proper Push-ups: Learn different variations including clapping and one-arm push-ups.
- Squats and One Leg Squats: Learn the biggest mistakes most trainers make when teaching squats and how to avoid them.
- Back Bridges: Learn how to progress from a beginner’s bridge to a full back bridge and beyond.
- Frog Stands and Elbow Levers: Two of the core moves upon which all hand balancing skills are built.
- Pull-ups and Muscle-ups: The masters of the the muscle-up will help you cross the threshold into the muscle-up kingdom. Not ready for muscle-ups? Not to worry. The Kavadlo brothers will also cover basic and advanced pull-up techniques.
DATE: Sunday, June 25th
WHERE: 6 St. Marks, 2nd floor
TIME: 9 am- 6pm
Click Here to Register
Al and Danny Kavadlo are two of the world’s leading experts in bodyweight strength training and calisthenics. The Kavadlo brothers have been featured in The New York Times and regularly appear on Bodybuilding.com and in the pages of TRAIN magazine. Al and Danny travel the world helping hundreds of fitness professionals hone their calisthenics skills. They have authored five books between the two of them, including Stretching Your Boundaries, Pushing The Limits, and Everybody Needs Training.