by Norris Baichan…
As a Personal Trainer at Nimble Fitness, I know that the majority of our clients are required to travel, often several times a year. It can be very challenging to maintain an exercise routine with consistent travel, never mind actually getting the results that you have worked so hard to achieve.
So, I’d like to share with you a go-to travel program: purely bodyweight exercises that can be done anywhere, which hit all the major muscle groups, and can be easily achieved in a half-hour. Below, I’ve outlined 5 exercises and 2 stretches that you can use anywhere you travel. In addition, you can check out the attached video for demos and tips. Give this a shot and let us know what you think!
- Body-weight Squats – 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions
- Push -ups – 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions
- Super-mans – 3 sets of 15 to 20 repetitions
- Planks – 3 sets of 30 sec – 1 min holds
- Bridges – 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions
- Calf stretch against the wall – 1 min hold each side
- Thoracic rotation stretch – 1 min Hold each side