Here’s some of Nimble’s simple nutrition rules:
1. If it’s white and it’s been commercially processed don’t eat it! This means white flour, white sugar and milk processed by pasteurization or homogenization. If you do consume dairy, choose Certified Organic whenever possible.
2. Check food labels. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it!
3. Steer clear of drinks with added sugar.
4. Processed food is not your friend. The longer a food’s shelf life, the greater risk to your health.
5. When it comes to meats, choose organic and free-range whenever possible.
6. Use 100% unprocessed sea salt to season foods.
7. Drink quality filtered water.
8. Use the 80/20 rule- if you’re on point with your health choices 80 percent of the time, your doing a pretty darn good job.